Odontology Centre is a centre for the diagnostics and treatment of oral and dental diseases (caries, pulpitis, peridontitis, gingivitis, dental trauma, tooth alignment defects, loss of tooth, malocclusion tooth misalignment, aesthetic problems and other oral and dental injuries).
Preventive measures for the following diseases may also be applied:
- consultation and treatment by the physicians odontologists, endodontists orthodontists, maxillofacial surgeons, implantologists, oral hygiene professionals;
- therapeutic dental treatment and tooth filling are provided;
- professional oral hygiene and tooth whitening are available;
- endodontic treatment and procedures are offered, i. e., treatment or retreatment of root canals in case of irreversible pulp changes due to pulpitis or peridontitis;
- tooth prosthetic treatment using all types of the prosthesis: including metal ceramics, and metal free ceramic prosthesis (crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers (laminates), inlays/onlays) meting the highest aesthetics requirements;
- tooth implantation procedures can be offered;
- services of paediatric odontology and dental treatment.