How it works
- Contact us +370 694 70170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your diagnosis information, we give a quote on the treatment and provide recommended treatment plan. The quote we give is all-inclusive which means you will not have any additional expense for the planned treatment. An online consultation also can be organized.
- We organize your trip, meet you at the airport, bring to the hospital and introduce you with your personal medical assistant and the medical personnel
- You take care of your trip insurance and health insurance, as well as treatment abroad insurance if needed
- After the treatment, we organize your transfer to the rehabilitation clinic, or bring to the airport
We organize the treatment and take care of our patients from beginning to end:
- Personal Medical Manager
- Help with arrival issues and organizational support
- Meet and accompany patients and accompanying person on arrival in Lithuania
- Transportation services - car and driver
- Translate all necessary medical documents in English, Russian
Information about payments:
All patients pay for services at the hospital, at the time of visiting, unless advance payment has been made. In case the advance payment does not cover the total payment amount, the difference must be paid at the hospital.
At Kardiolita Hospital, we accept these payment methods from International patients:
- Credit card (we do not accept American Express credit card)
- Money transfer
We work closely with many International insurance companies assuring patients get timely medical services without worrying about payment issues. If you have insurance, before your visit, please verify your medical insurance coverage.
We do provide refunds for unused services if the treatment plan has changed.
If the patient has made an advance payment and cancels scheduled appointment or treatment not later than 30 days prior to visiting, Kardiolita Hospital provides a full refund for the amount the patient has paid (or a partial refund if some of the tests or services have already been provided), unless it has been agreed otherwise.