Lipogems (for shoulder, elbow, hip, ankle)
LIPOGEMS – it is a new generation treatment of regenerative cells without analogues for joints‘ diseases, sports injuries and congenital defects. During LIPOGEMS therapy adipose tissue is collected from the patient, it is processed, cleared of inflammatory cells and implanted in the affected area where repair of the damaged organs is required. According to the world-famous scientist prof. Arnold Caplan, LIPOGEMS - it is the medicine of the future, that far exceeds the standard of treatment in terms of its effectiveness.
LIPOGEMS treatment could be performed for shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, ankle.
Fat is a very dynamic and active biological tissue that has an abundance of protein, connective tissue and regenerative cells. Because of their ability to form into various organism's cells (muscle, tendons, ligaments, cartilages) and regenerate damaged tissues, fat tissue is a very valuable form of regenerative medicine when treating various diseases and conditions.
LIPOGEMS treatment is recommended for:
1. Persons suffering from daily pain due to various orthopedic diseases:
- arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis;
- degenerative changes of the spine and tendons;
- joints‘ pain, numbness;
- chronic tendonitis;
- bones and cartilages reconstructions;
2. Those, who do not want surgery because there are many risk factors (concomitant illnesses, diabetes, obesity, etc.).
- Lipogems is a minimally invasive, safe, not complex, short chirurgical procedure (takes up to 1 hour with preparation);
- As the tissue used for LIPOGEMS treatment is taken from patient the risk of rejection is completely eliminated;
- Because of the LL37 protein cells, which are a natual antibiotic, the risk of inflammation reaction is minimal;
- Lipogems is a great alternative to complex sugeries, especially join replacement surgeries;
- No special preparation is required;
- The person is discharged home on the same day;
- Much shorter postsurgery period.
Distinctiveness of LIPOGEMS in relation to other products:
- LIPOGEMS treatment is obtained without the usage of any additional enzymes;
- Completely closed, sealed and sterile system, without long term cells reproduction under laboratory conditions;
- Minimum risk procedure;
- Processing adipose tissue in the LIPOGEMS system, the maximum biochemical potential of the cells is preserved;
- The exceptionally unique advantage of LIPOGEMS is that all the adipose tissue required for the healing environment is collected and injected safely and, most importantly, accurately into the damaged area.