Brazilian buttock lift (Buttock augmentation with fat)
Brazilian Butt Lift is a surgical procedure that can improve the shape and size of the buttocks. Some people are genetically have a disproportionate body, others are just not happy with what they were born with. Also, surgery is often performed for patients who lost major weight in a short period of time.
How the surgery is performed?
The surgery is perfomed under general anesthesia. A BBL surgery involves three stages: harvesting, processing, and reinjecting. Firstly, liposuction is performed to harvest excess body fat from areas like back, abdominal area, and thighs. The harvested fat is processed and purified so only the best donor fat cells remain. These cells are then reinjected into the buttocks to improve size, shape, and contour.
- Recovery varies, but patient should plan for 10-14 days off work;
- Compression garment should be worn for up to six weeks to decrease bruising and swelling.
- Lying on the back, sitting directly on the buttocks and physical exertion are forbidden for 2 months;
- The final result of the surgery is visible after 3-4 months.
- If you would like to get a quote for surgery feel free to fill in this questionnaire: QUESTIONNAIRE.
- The surgeon will evaluate your general health and prepare an individual treatment plan, our patients coordinator will get in touch with you within 1-2 working days.
Booking the treatment
- Once you are approved for the surgery you can choose the suitable date for the treatment. For women: it is recommended to plan the surgery between your menstrual cycles.
- To book the surgery you will be asked to pay deposit payment.
- Next step - flights and accommodation booking. We can also offer help with arranging Your trip and accommodation.
Preparing for the surgery at home
- One month before surgery you will receive guidlines you will be recommended to follow before surgery.
Preparing for the surgery at the clinic
- You will need to arrive to Lithuania at least one day before the surgery. On the 1st a mandatory COVID-19 test is performed, as well as blood tests, ECG, consultation with surgeon.
- Before the surgery you will have to sign an agreement to undergo the surgery and anaesthesia. Please read these documents carefully and if there will be some obscurity or questions sort them out with the doctor and/or doctor-anaesthetist before signing the agreements.
- The payment for the surgery conditions are stated in the Agreement for the provision of personal health care services. The payment can be made by cash or credit card before surgery.
- On the day of surgery it is forbidden to use any cosmetics (make up, body cosmetics, inluding self-tanning cosmetics) or jewellery (including all kind of piercings).
- On the 2nd – 3rd day you will have the surgery. You will need to stay at the hospital for 1-2 nights. Here you will be provided with all needed medication and care. Bring only personal hygiene kit (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb etc.). Pyjamas, robe, slippers will be provided by the clinic personnel.
- After the surgery medicine package is given for the first days after surgery.
- If you have any questions you are always welcome to contact us by phone or email.
Numerous of patients and future patients have already joined our online women only community for plastic surgery. This community is created for people who have had or are planning to have surgery at Kardiolita Hospital in Lithuania and are interested in finding out more information about surgery, surgeon, clinic, healing process or any other prior or post surgery concerns and questions. Join our plastic surgery community on Facebook!