We are providing services for international patients!
- You will not have to stay in isolation for 14 days before coming to the hospital, as there are exceptions for patients coming to Lithuania for health care services. Negative covid-19 test and special permission are required, but we take care of all needed arrangements. Patients are also allowed to leave Lithuania earlier than 14 days isolation is over.
- Each arriving patient is provided with necessary protection equipment.
- Our staff will communicate with You as well with protection equipment.
- Services are provided managing flows of patients & we ensure that there is no queue at all.
- All necessary services (consultations, analyses, procedures) are provided during one visit.
- After each patient visit, we disinfect the doctor's cabinet and the objects, equipment, surfaces contained therein.
- All patients who are coming for surgery should receive negative covid-19 test result so the risk to be infected is minimal.
If you have any questions about treatments during pandemic contact our international patients coordinator via email@example.com