Health checkup packages
At Kardiolita patients may check their health comprehensively within a short period of time (2-3 days) in different areas of medicine. Many international patients choose these services because of the the very affordable prices, short travel distance and the quality of the services provided. If requested, individual health checkup programs may be structured.
We also have full heart, neurology, gastric, urology, gynaecology checkup programs available - please call us at +370 694 70170, or email at email@example.com for more information.
Important to know:
- You should not have any meals or drinks prior to coming to the hospital - this way we can start the tests on the same day.
- You can come with an accompannying person and stay together in a double ward, with meals included for both - please let us know in advance.
- Please let us know if you have any food products intolerance so that we could adjust your diet.
- Any medical records you have available might help, please provide them to us before coming.
- With any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Health checkups at Kardiolita involve comprehensive tests using the most modern medical equipment, checking the most important systems of human body as well as their functioning.
HEALTH CHECKUP PACKAGES AVAILABLE AT KARDIOLITA:
- Complete Health Checkup Package
- General Health Checkup Package
- Full Body MRI Checkup Package
- Diagnosis Health Checkup Package
- Cancer Checkup Package
Have questions? Call us at +370 694 70170, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL HEALTH SCREENING PROGRAMMES ACCORDING TO THE AGE AND GENDER OF A PATIENT ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT KARDIOLITA:
All main systems of the human body will be monitored during consultations. The doctor will evaluate the results and answer your questions, and if needed, will prescribe a treatment.
All these programmes are formed to discover an illness at its earliest stage when it is most responsive to treatment or, even better, foresee and prevent it.
INSTRUMENTAL TESTING AT KARDIOLITA HOSPITAL:
- Double blood vessel scanning
- Echoscopic testing
- Endoscopic testing
- Interventional radiology and cardiology
- Clinical physiology
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Сomputed tomography angiography
- Allergy (identification of allergen) tests
- General tests
- Biochemical tests
- Cytological tests
- Histological tests
- Immunofermental tests
- Identification of infection agents by polymerasis chain reaction method (PCR)
- Blood coagulation indices
- Microbiological testing
The laboartory meets the highest quality standards – Labquality (Finland) and RIQAS (United Kingdom) certificates have been given to the laboratory.
Having assessed test results a doctor shall prescribe effective treatment, if needed.