Gynecology center (Gynecology Clinics) – it is a center, in which professional gynecology, obstetrics is performed, gynecology services provided, diagnosed and treated gynecological illnesses, as well as sexually transmitted diseases (genital inflammations, various uterine bleeding, uterine myomas, ovarian cysts, infertility, endometriosis, menstrual disorders, etc.).
Obstetricians-gynecologists provide the following medical services:
- genital ultrasound,
- complete blood count,
- hormonal tests,
- oncocytological smear test,
- cancer markers' studies,
- researches on sexually transmitted diseases (HPV, chlamydiae, mycoplasmas, ureaplasmas);
Surgical treatment of gynecological diseases is applied (gynecological surgeries):
- Plastic surgeries
- plastic surgery on the labia,
- vaginal, perineal plastic surgery,
- Hysteroscopic and laparoscopic surgeries.