At Kardiolita Private Hospital, we perform all types of cardiac surgery of various difficulty levels. Our most experienced cardiac surgeons have 40+ years of experience and a record of 5000+ surgeries performed.
“Kardiolita“ is the only private hospital in Lithuania, where full cardiac-surgical assistance is provided:
In case of ischemic heart disease a selective coronography is performed during which the optimum treatment is selected subject to localization and degree of damage to coronary arteries. The following procedures are provided:
- Angioplasty (widening in areas of narrowing) of coronary arteries and stenting (stent placement in area of narrowing). The procedure may be performed as scheduled treatment as well as urgent procedure in course of development of myocardial infarction.
- Coronary artery bypass surgery – bypass auto-venous or auto-arterial joints in artificial bloodstream or under beating heart conditions. The procedure shall be performed either as scheduled treatment or as urgent procedure in course of development of myocardial infarction
In case of heart valves damage of rheumatic or other origin, the following procedures are performed:
- Valve-preserving plastics of heart valve
- Replacement of heart valves with biological or mechanical prosthesis
- Ross operation
In case of ischemic heart disease and rheumatic valve damage together extended-combined operations of aorto-coronary bypass surgery and valve plastics or prosthesis placement are performed.
Surgery of myocardial infarction consequences:
- Closing of torn ventricular septum
- Surgical repair of ruptured heart valves chords and valve plastics
- Ablation of left ventricle aneurysms by restoring ventricle form and geometry, usually with additional revasculisation of myocardium with bypass procedure and valve plastics or prosthesis placement
White and blue type surgery of congenital heart defects for children older than 3 years:
- White type defects – closing of open arterial duct, septum of auricle or ventricle defects, correction of atrioventricular communication, resection of aortic coarctation, ablation of aorta or lung artery stenosis, etc.
- Blue type defects – surgical correction of Tetrada Fallot, transposition of great blood vessels, undeveloped left or right heart, Ebstein anomaly and other very complicated congenital heart defects
Operations of aorta aneurysms and acute aorta dissections:
- Elevated aortic aneurysm ablation preserving aorta valve or replacing it by prosthesis
- Replacement of aorta root by biological aorta
- Ablation of aortic arch and aneurysms of descending chest aorta
- Surgery of aorta or its branches in case of acute dissections
Restoration of rhythm by surgery or catheter placement methods are applicable in case of any diseases listed above or in case of disease development:
- Percutanic ablations of conductive heart system
- Minimally invasive MAZE procedure (via small incisions)
- Open chest MAZE procedure together with valve or other heart surgeries
- Implantation of cardiac stimulators and defibrillators
We can organize a virtual meeting with the surgeon per your request.
Please call us at +370 694 70170, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.