- Kardiolita is the leading private general hospital in Lithuania.
- Established in 1998 Kardiolita provides full range of medical services - from comprehensive diagnostics to various surgical treatments within many medical areas.
- Kardiolita employs 260 highly qualified Lithuanian doctors with extensive international experience and treatment performance of more than 45 medical areas.
- The Hospital is equipped with cutting-edge medical equipment and laboratory, employs the most advanced and effective methods for diagnostics and treatment.
- Kardiolita possesses out-patient department, 3 modern operating rooms, a 24-hour intensive care unit (10 beds), in-patient department with cosy wards (single, double, family, luxury - 44 beds in total).
- Kardiolita has long-term experience in treating international patients.
Our mission is to provide personalized care of outstanding quality that makes a difference to the typical hospital experience!